1 cup (2 sticks) butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup malted milk powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
One bag (12 ounces) chocolate chips (either semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cream the butter and sugars until fluffy.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla followed by the malted milk powder.
4. Stir in the the flour, soda and salt. Mixing until combined.
5. Lastly, add the chocolate chips.
6. Place overflowing teaspoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet lined with a baking mat or parchment paper (or waxed paper).
7. Bake for 9-11 minutes. We like ours super chewy and a bit under-baked but with a crispy edge so I pull them out when they are just barely browning on top.
It's nearly impossible to let these cool because the melted chocolate chips contrasted against the malted milk dough is irresistible!