- Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait (I still love Gavin Mikhail's version too)
- Heart's Content - Brandi Carlile
- Tim McGraw and Taylor Swift's - Highway Don't Care
- Chances - Five for Fighting
- Colbie Caillat and Gavin DeGraw's - We Both Know
- JJ Heller's - Who You Are
- Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head - B.J. Thomas (yes, the song from the 70's)
- Rosie Thomas' - Let It Be Me
- Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaelson (I think this was my theme song for the month!)
- Pool Mashup: Just the Way You Are - The Barden Bellas from Pitch Perfect
appreciating...the four-legged friend who is always at my side, mud and all.
feeling...muscles, aches and pains that I've never experienced before thanks to checking out a new gym class called Spartan Training - 24 minutes of sheer agony...with results.
watching...at least six 8th grade basketball games each week and throw in a soccer game or two.
enjoying...Homeland, Season One and I am so disappointed that we don't have access to Season Two yet!
celebrating... Spring's arrival with 31 Holidays and Ways to Celebrate March
planning... menus each week has elevated me to a new level of accountablity and has forced me to get organized each week, leading to less stres and less need to grab a bite out (translates to healthier and more cost-effective).
struggling...with how to deal with parents who do their kids' homework and projects for them and the ramifications it has on my kids.
navigating...the changes accompanied with the 13.75 year old turning 14.
anticipating...a change of scenery in the month ahead, even if it is just for a few days here and there.
being... a good sport about said science projects despite the aftermath.
learning...how to naturally remove the orange look of iron in Miss B's hair that comes from our well water. I feel like this is my version of science experimentation. So far, a combination of Emergen-C and Knox gelatin seems to be restoring her blonde locks.
missing...summer's warm sunshine, open schedules and these four running through the sprinklers.
feeling... grateful for this life I have been given and for the wonderful people I get to share life with along the way...that includes YOU! Thanks for being my readers!